杨海龙. 双论域粗糙集理论与方法. 北京：科学出版社，2016.
1. Bao Yan-Ling, Yang Hai-Long*, She Yanhong. Using one axiom to characterize L-fuzzy rough approximation operators based on residuated lattices. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2018, 336: 87-115.
2. Shi Lu-Lu, Yang Hai-Long*. Object granular reduction of fuzzy formal contexts. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2018, 34(1): 633-644.
3. Yang Hai-Long, Zhang Chun-Ling, Guo Zhi-Lian, Liu Yan-Ling, Liao Xiuwu. A hybrid model of single valued neutrosophic sets and rough sets: single valued neutrosophic rough set model. Soft Computing, 2017, 21: 6253-6267.
4. Bao Yan-Ling, Yang Hai-Long*. On single valued neutrosophic refined rough set model and its application. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2017, 33: 1235-1248.
5. Liu Yan-Ling, Yang Hai-Long*. Further research of single valued neutrosophic rough sets. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2017, 33: 1467-1478.
6. Guo Zhi-Lian, Liu Yan-Ling, Yang Hai-Long*. A novel rough set model in generalized single valued neutrosophic approximation spaces and its application. Symmetry, 2017, 9, 119: doi:10.3390/sym9070119.
7. Yang Hai-Long, Guo Zhi-Lian, She Yanhong, Liao Xiuwu. On single valued neutrosophic relations. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2016, 30: 1045-1056.
8. Lu You, Song Weijie, Yang Hai-Long. Trees with 2-reinforcement number three. Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, 2016, 39(2): 821-838.
9. Yang Hai-Long, Guo Zhi-Lian. Multigranulation decision-theoretic rough sets in incomplete information systems. International Journal of Machine Learning & Cybernetics, 2015, (6): 1005-1018.
10. She Yanhong, Li Jinhai, Yang Hailong. A local approach to rule induction in multi-scale decision tables. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2015, 89: 398-410.
11. Yang Hai-Long, Liao Xiuwu, Li Sheng-Gang. On soft continuous mappings and soft connectedness of soft topological spaces. Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, 2015, 44(2): 385-398.
12. Guo Zhi-Lian, Yang Hai-Long*, Wang Jue. Rough set over Dual-universes in intuitionistic fuzzy approximation space and its application. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2015, 28(1): 169-178.
13. Yang Hai-Long, Liao Xiuwu, Wang Shouyang, Wang Jue. Fuzzy probabilistic rough set model on two universes and its applications. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 2013, 54: 1410-1420.
14. Yang Hai-Long, Li Sheng-Gang, Yang Wen-Hua, Lu You. Notes on “Bipolar fuzzy graphs”. Information Sciences, 2013, 242: 113-121.
15. Yang Hai-Long, Li Sheng-Gang, Wang Shouyang, Wang Jue. Bipolar fuzzy rough set model on two different universes and its application. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2012, 35: 94-101.
16. Yang Hai-Long, Li Sheng-Gang, Guo Zhi-Lian, Ma Chun-Hui. Transformation of bipolar fuzzy rough set model. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2012, 27: 60-68.
17. Yang Hai-Long. A note on “Rough set theory based on two universal sets and its applications”. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2011, 24(3): 465-466.
18. Yang Hai-Long, Guo Zhi-Lian. Kernels and closures of soft set relations, and soft set relation mappings. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2011, 61(3): 651-662.