1. Qualitative analysis on positive steady-states for an autocatalytic reaction model in thermodynamics, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A 37 (2017): 4785-4813.
2. Effect of predator cannibalism and prey growth on the dynamic behavior for a predator-stage structured population model with diffusion, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 449 (2017): 1479-1501.
3. Effects of the self- and cross-diffusion on positive steady states for a generalized predator-prey system, Nonlinear Anal. Real World Appl. 32 (2016): 229-241.
4. Coexistence of activator and inhibitor for Brusselator system in chemical or biochemical reactions, Appl. Math. Lett. 53 (2016): 33-38.
5. Analysis on bifurcations for the positive solutions of a predator-prey model with Beddington-DeAngelis functional response and non-selective harvesting, Acta Appl. Math., 143 (2016): 1-27.
6. Coexistence states of a periodic cooperative reaction-diffusion system with nonlinear functional response, Appl. Math. Model., 40 (2016): 2257-2264.
7. Positive solutions of a Lotka-Volterra competition model with cross-diffusion, Comput. Math. Appl., 68 (2014): 1220-1228.
8. Blow-up behavior of positive solutions for a chemical fuel ignition device model, J. Math. Phys., 55 (2014): 041502.
9. On qualitative analysis for a two competing fish species model with a combined non-selective harvesting effort in the presence of toxicity, Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 12 (2013): 1927-1941.
10. Spatial pattern in an ecosystem of phytoplankton-nutrient from remote sensing, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 402 (2013): 23-34.