1. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Qualitative analysis on positive steady-states for an autocatalytic reaction model in thermodynamics, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A, 37 (2017): 1-29.
2. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Effect of predator cannibalism and prey growth on the dynamic behavior for a predator-stage structured population model with diffusion, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 449 (2017): 1479-1501.
3. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Effects of killing rate on global bifurcation in an oncolytic-virus system with tumors, J. Appl. Anal. Comput., 7 (2017): 264-277.
4. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Effects of the self- and cross-diffusion on positive steady states for a generalized predator-prey system, Nonlinear Anal. Real World Appl., 32 (2016): 229-241.
5. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Coexistence of activator and inhibitor for Brusselator system in chemical or biochemical reactions, Appl. Math. Lett., 53 (2016): 33-38.
6. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Analysis on bifurcations for the positive solutions of a predator-prey model with Beddington-DeAngelis functional response and non-selective harvesting, Acta Appl. Math., 143 (2016): 1-27.
7. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Steady-state bifurcation for a biological depletion model, Int. J. Bifurcat. Chaos, 26 (2016): 1650066.
8. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Coexistence states of a periodic cooperative reaction-diffusion system with nonlinear functional response, Appl. Math. Model., 40 (2016): 2257-2264.
9. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Positive solutions of a Lotka-Volterra competition model with cross-diffusion, Comput. Math. Appl., 68 (2014): 1220-1228.
10. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Blow-up behavior of positive solutions for a chemical fuel ignition device model, J. Math. Phys., 55 (2014): 041502.
11. Yunfeng Jia, et al., On qualitative analysis for a two competing fish species model with a combined non-selective harvesting effort in the presence of toxicity, Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 12 (2013): 1927-1941.
12. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Spatial pattern in an ecosystem of phytoplankton-nutrient from remote sensing, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 402 (2013): 23-34.
13. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Analysis of bifurcation and stability on solutions of a Lotka-Volterra ecological systemwith cubic functional responses and diffusion, Commun. Math. Res., 28 (2012): 127-136.
14. Yunfeng Jia, A sufficient and necessary condition for the existence of positive solutions for a prey-predator system with Ivlev-type functional response, Appl. Math. Lett., 24 (2011): 1084-1088.
15. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Coexistence states of a three-species cooperating model with diffusion, Appl. Anal., 90 (2011): 1185-1202.
16. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Analysis on the existence of positive solutions of a prey-predator model with refuge and diffusion, Appl. Math. Comput., 217 (2011): 8264-8276.
17. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Positive solutions for a predator-prey interaction model with Hollings-type functional response and diffusion, Taiwanese J. Math., 15 (2011): 2013-2034.
18. Yunfeng Jia, et al., The coexistence states of a predator-prey model with nonmonotonic functional response and diffusion, Acta Appl. Math., 108 (2009): 413-428.
19. Yunfeng Jia, et al., Asymptotic behavior of solutions of a periodic reaction-diffusion system of a three-species of competition model, Appl. Math. Comput., 189 (2007): 1683-1693.
20. Yunfeng Jia, Coexistent States of Reaction-Diffusion Systems, Science Press, Beijing, 2017.